Peanut Butter Power Balls
A quick and tasty peanut butter power balls recipe for the busy mom.
Servings 10 servings
- Mixing bowls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Milkman Instant Low Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Stir the peanut butter, milk powder and honey together in a bowl until evenly mixed.
- Scoop up about 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture per serving, and shape into round balls.
- Using a toothpick, deep each ball into a bowl of melted chocolate. Arrange on a plate.
- Store in freezer until set, about 30 minutes.