Powdered Milk Hot Cocoa
This mix for cocoa will ensure you have all the makings for hot cocoa anytime. Try this recipe for a mix that just needs water!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (dutch process for richer chocolate flavor)
- 2 1/2 cups dry Milkman Instant Low Fat Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup ground candy cane (optional)
- In a large bowl, sift the confectioner’s sugar, then the unsweetened cocoa, to get rid of any lumps.
- Stir in the powdered milk, salt and corn starch and whisk well until everything is combined.
- Add mini marshmallows and candy cane to the container, if desired. This can be kept in the pantry for 6 months. Just add water!