DIY Vanilla Creamer
A great mix to have on hand for quick lighten up of your coffee.
- 1 cup Milkman Instant Low Fat Milk powder
- 1 ½ tsp Stevia (or substitute 5 tbsp of sugar)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the coconut oil and add the vanilla to the oil.
- In a blender or bullet blender, add the Milkman and sweetener. Pulse for 10 seconds, and then add the oil mixed with vanilla, and pulse for 10-15 seconds longer, until uniformly mixed. Then store in an airtight container or resealable bag.
- For a light dairy milk flavor, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla creamer mix per 6 oz cup. If you prefer a bit of coffee with your cream (ha ha), add 1 heaping tablespoon of vanilla creamer mix to your 6 oz cup.