SHIPPING AND HANDLING
We ship directly to you, the customer via USPS, UPS or FedEx. When standard shipping is selected, Marron determines the most efficient shipping carrier for your order.
About Estimated Arrival Dates for Milkman Dry Milk Powder Orders
Estimated arrival dates are for domestic orders placed today. We’ve adjusted these estimates to account for holidays and weekends.
Estimated arrival dates don’t apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories, APO, FPO and international addresses
- Items shipped common carrier freight
- Items that are out-of-stock at the time of ordering
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
- Some items require a signature for delivery.
- For shipping-related questions, please contact us directly at 1-844-4-MARRON.
Packages Do Not Ship from Our Distribution Center on the Following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
Please note: When standard shipping is selected, Marron determines the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), UPS or FedEx. Shipping charges may be subject to sales tax depending on the tax laws of the state the order is being shipped to.
We are pleased to offer our mail order and online shopping services to members and customers around the world.
- Phone–Call 1-844-4-MARRON (1-844-462-7766)
- Fax–Dial 1-914-967-2220
- Online–Simply click “Proceed to Checkout” on the Shopping Cart page and follow the instructions from there.
By Mail–Mail to:
327 Woodlands Box 15
Harrison, NY 10528
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
We’re here to help. Feel free to call us at (Toll Free) 1-844-4-MARRON (1-844-462-7766) and we’ll see what we can do.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your Marron purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned to Marron within 30 days of purchase.
Marron’s guarantee doesn’t cover damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect, you can return it at any time.
Returning or Exchanging Items
You can return or exchange purchases from Marron/ Milkman.com by mail, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, or by phone.
You must have a proof of purchase for all returns and exchanges.
Since quantities may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise..
Marron items go out of stock quickly. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges. If this is the case, we will refund your form of payment for the purchase amount.
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
If you return a product by mail, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking. We aren’t responsible for packages lost without tracking proof.
Packages must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase for Milkman.com items.
If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
To return or exchange an order by mail:
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase.
- If your return was a gift, an email address is required to process a refund.
- Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
For USPS, UPS, or FedEx, use this address:
327 Woodlands Box 15
Harrison, NY 10528?
(Toll Free) 1-844-4-MARRON?(1-844-462-7766)